Vlieseline HH 650, Double Sided Fusible Wadding
Heavy-weight, soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
• 100% PES
• 88g/ m2
• 150cm / 60" wide
For topstitching and quilting, for three-dimensional work such as voluminous bows or borders, and warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- can be ironed-on from both sides
- efficient use with little wastage
- two materials are ironed together in one step
- pleasant soft feel- Ideal for patchwork projects
- washable and dry cleanable
- Place the Vilene HH 650 between the two fabrics to be stuck together; make sure that there are no folds or pulls; it is particularly important to iron carefully
- Then cover with a damp cloth and press the iron for about 15 seconds, step by step each area
- With waistcoats and jackets we recommend to test a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics.
Tip: Secure the joined fabrics either by appropriate seams or through additional quilting.
£2.81 per 1/4m, £5.63 per 1/2m, £11.25 per full metre