* USE CODE 'Tilly Makes' at the checkout to get 10% OFF your order*
The Mila dungarees are slim fitting on the hips and legs, with stylish side button openings and essential pockets on the front bib and booty. Make them in a woven fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort and fit.
Cute, practical and great for all seasons, wear your Mila dungarees with a t-shirt, button-down shirt or roll neck sweater.
Like all Tilly and the Buttons sewing patterns, Mila includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginners
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium weight stretch denim, needlecord or woven cotton with at least 2% lycra or spandex.
- Fabric – 2m (2¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.8m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- 0.4m (3/8 yards) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 2 x 30-35mm (1¼ - 1½in) wide dungaree buckles (or 2 x buttons)
- 6 x 15mm (5/8in) buttons
- Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools