Bundafix (Black) Waist-Shaper
Heavy-weight fusible tape made of a blend of synthetic fibres.
With perforated lines that serve as a guideline while sewing and define a fold.
• 60% PES, 40% Cellulose
• 90g/ m2
For the accurate processing of skirt and trouser waistbands without chalking and marking.
Suitable for medium- to heavy-weight fabrics.
- no markings and drawings of broken lines necessary
- secure and easy to use
- thin, accurate edges
Iron waist-shaper on to the fabric waistband, cut to size, by applying dry heat and pressure for 8 sec.
• Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
• Sew the waistband to the skirt (trousers) along the perforated line.
• Sew the joining edge and sew the turned-over skirt or trousers lining to the waistband – if desired.
• Then, stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side.
£0.80 per full metre.